Rainbow Carpets and Flooring Conditions of Sale.
The Customer hereby requests that
Rainbow Carpets and Flooring Ltd (The Retailer) supply and fit the goods referred to on the invoice and agrees to comply with the conditions of sale listed.
1. The goods remain the property of The Retailer until fully paid for.
2. An additional 1% per day will be charged on all overdue accounts, plus any additional charges incurred by the company in collection of outstanding monies.
3. Cancellations cannot be accepted after carpets/ floor coverings have been cut or ordered from the supplier.
4. We do not uplift existing floor coverings, remove furniture or doors etc unless arranged and noted in Special notes when the order is placed. There will be an extra charge for any of these services.
5. We are not responsible in any way for the preparation of the floor prior to fitting.
6. It is The Customer’s responsibility to notify the Retailer prior to fitting of the location of any pipes, cables, wires etc and any problems with the subfloor (these should be noted in Special notes box) otherwise no responsibility can be accepted for subsequent damage.
7. Please note that the guarantees on flooring do not cover commercial use, rips, pulls, pile shedding, shrinkage, pile/ pattern shading, spillages, stains, matting or crushing. All carpets will matt & crush to some extent as they are subject to very high dynamic pressures as people walk across the surface. Whilst this can lead to some changes in appearance, the wear-ability is not affected.
8. The Retailer is not responsible for the raising or easing of doors but can suggest carpenters to do the work at the customers’ expense.
9. Cheques & payment card payments need to clear in advance of fitting. Any outstanding balance at time of fitting needs to be paid to the fitter in cash.
10. Whilst every effort is made to deliver and fit to the customers’ satisfaction, any times given are approximate only.